The Henley MBA 101 Series:
Everything you need to know to ace your Henley MBA.
Whether you’re just starting out on your Henley MBA journey, or your already knee-deep in the Henley battle zone, we’ve crafted this series to help you understand exactly how to craft rock-solid Henley MBA assignments, ace the exams and master the dissertation.
This series covers a little bit of everything Henley MBA-related, from the basics of academic writing through to specifics about each chapter of a typical Henley MBA assignment and dissertation/IBP. You can read each article in order, or skip to whichever ones are most relevant to you right now.
Henley MBA Dissertation/IBP
- How to find an original, high-value research topic
- How to craft a high-quality research proposal
- The dissertation introduction chapter: 101
- How to craft an A-grade literature review
- How to choose a research methodology
- How to write the methodology chapter
- The analysis/results chapter: 101
- The discussion chapter: 101
- The conclusion chapter: 101
General Henley MBA Advice
- The “Henley Way“, explained in simple terms
- How to use models and frameworks correctly in your assignments
- Why presentation is important (and how to get it right)
- Analysis vs description
- Why topic fit is critically important
- Why focus is your friend in Henley MBA assignments
- How to use research questions to set a clear direction in your writing
- How to reduce word count in Henley MBA assignments
- How to craft rock-solid arguments