The Henley MBA 101 Series:
Everything you need to know to ace your Henley MBA.
Whether you’re just starting out on your Henley MBA journey, or your already knee-deep in the Henley battle zone, we’ve crafted this series to help you understand exactly how to craft rock-solid Henley MBA assignments, ace the exams and master the MRC.
This series covers a little bit of everything Henley MBA-related, from the basics of academic writing through to specifics about each chapter of a typical Henley MBA assignment. You can read each article in order, or skip to whichever ones are most relevant to you right now.
Let’s get started…
Select an article to get started.
Henley MBA Assignment-related
- How to craft a winning introduction chapter
- How to write a strong analysis chapter
- How to rock the recommendations chapter
- How to write a rich personal reflection chapter
- The 4 foundational pillars of good Henley MBA assignments
Henley MBA Exam-related
General Henley MBA tips & advice
- The “Henley Way”, explained in simple terms
- How to use models and frameworks correctly in your assignments
- Why presentation is important (and how to get it right)
- Analysis vs description, explained simply
- Apps, tools and software for writing Henley MBA assignments
- Why topic fit is critically important
- Why focus is your friend in Henley MBA assignments
- How to use research questions to set a clear direction in your writing
- Henley MBA mark calculator
- How to reduce word count in Henley MBA assignments
- How to craft rock-solid arguments
This series is a continuous work in progress, so be sure to check back often for new content covering the Henley MBA. If you have a topic you’d like to see covered, be sure to leave a comment at the bottom of the page and we’ll consider it for future posts.