Free Download 📥
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the all the complex terminology within the daunting world of statistics? Our free statistics cheatsheet makes it all a little easier by providing a plain-language overview of the key terminology and concepts.
What’s Included: Stats Cheatsheet
The free cheat sheet covers key concepts and terminology for both descriptive and inferential statistics. This includes:
- Types of data (categorical and numerical)
- Type of frequency distributions
- Descriptive statistics such as the mean, median and mode
- Inferential statistics such as t-tests, chi-square and correlation
- Probability, effect size and significance levels
In a nutshell, the stats cheatsheet is a great starting point for any student new to the often intimidating world of statistics and quantitative analysis. If that describes you, you’ll also want to check out out descriptive and inferential statistics explainer videos below.
If you’re struggling with statistics, our private coaching service can help you decrypt the data and complete your project with confidence, whether that’s a dissertation, thesis or any other type of academic paper.