The Grad Coach Scholarship Program
No strings attached financial aid to cover tuition, fees, books, additional academic support and/or on-campus room and board.
The Grad Coach Philosophy
At Grad Coach, we believe in supporting and empowering students that are hungry to learn, enthusiastic and dedicated to improving themselves. By investing in students’ educations, we’re investing in bettering the communities they come from, and ultimately, bettering society. We live by the philosophy of building the people that build the organisations that change the world.
Unfortunately, all too often, even the brightest students lack the finances to attain an education – enter the Grad Coach Scholarship.
The Grad Coach Scholarship Program
Every year, Grad Coach helps thousands of students across the world with dedicated, 1-on-1, personalised coaching and support. But this is accessible only to a small portion of students that can afford it. Hence we launched the Grad Coach Scholarship Program, which aims to help students that are hard-working, but struggling financially.
The program assists students with $2000 of direct financial aid, which can be used towards tuition, fees, books, and accommodation. The scholarship amount will be directly sent to the Financial Aid Office of the University.
To apply for the Grad Coach Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements and complete the required activities:
- You must be accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- You need to write an original essay of 500-800 words titled “The 5 Essential Ingredients To Achieve Academic Success”
- You need to post your essay on your personal blog, linking to the Grad Coach site. If you don’t yet have a blog, you can create one for free on WordPress, Wix or Medium.
- Plagiarism is an automatic disqualifier. You may use information from any source but be sure to put it in your own words and cite your sources. We will verify originality with plagiarism software.
Apply For Your Scholarship Now
To apply, simply email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following details:
Your full name
Your university and degree
Your GPA (or equivalent)
A link to your essay blog post
Evaluation & Selection
The Grad Coach Scholarship team will evaluate applications based on originality, creativity, grammatical accuracy, and ability to inspire others. There is no formula breaking down the importance of each such criterion. Instead, each essay will be considered in its entirety.
Judges will be asking themselves the following questions:
- Does the essay present an original viewpoint or perspective?
- How well-written is the essay?
- Does the essay inspire the reader?
The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
The winner will be announced on 15 January 2023 and awarded the scholarship. The last date for essay submissions is 31 December 2022.
The information gathered as part of this application process will only be used to determine eligibility and authenticity of the student’s status, GPA, and enrolment. Grad Coach does not share this information with third parties, nor use your application or personal information for promotional or marketing purposes. This information is kept confidential, and all application materials are deleted or destroyed after we complete our application and evaluation process. Also, students maintain complete rights over the essays submitted for review.