Eunice Rautenbach (DTech)
Accomplished in both qualitative research and academic editing, Eunice’s eagle-eyed attention to detail ensures that all projects are carried out to the highest level.
Eunice has supervised several postgraduate students. Her research niche is Business English (EOP) and English for Academic Purposes (EAP). She has published and presented on both these topics at international conferences. She has also lectured and tutored in both these fields, across many disciplines.
Beyond the lecture hall, Dr Rautenbach has developed and implemented curricula and short courses for industry in both EOP and EAP. She has also been involved in academic editing and proofreading of dissertations, theses and academic journal articles for many years, helping students ensure that they put their best work forward.
- Doctor of Technology (DTech) Language Practice (Business English & Curriculum Development) – Tshwane University of Technology
- Masters of Technology (MTech) Language Practice – Tshwane University of Technology
- BA Honours English – North-West University
- Higher Education Diploma English Didactics – North-West University
- Bachelor’s Egnlish Language and Literature – North-West University
Eunice’s research focus is on Business English, Employability and Work-Integrated Learning (WIL), and she was a supervisor of Master’s and Doctoral students in the field of language. She has served as Chairperson of the Departmental Teaching and Learning Committee, as well as Project Coordinator for a university-wide language project: English proficiency support to students at university entry-level and supporting graduates with employability attributes pertaining to the English language.